Join the MAFP
The most effective way you can address public health and professional issues facing Family Medicine today is by joining the MAFP. As a member, you will be a part of a network of over 1,000 Family Medicine advocates – physicians, residents and students – with the common goal of making your voice heard. Together we diligently work to transform our passion of members into meaningful action on behalf of our profession and patients.
Joining the MAFP is an investment in your career. Be a part of the medical society dedicated to your specialty and take advantage of exclusive resources to improve your practice and your patients’ health. The MAFP provides a broad range of member services and benefits that include:
– ACADEMY: Maintaining a sustainable association through engaged membership and leadership
– ADVOCACY: Serving as the unnified voice of family physicians in Mississippi
– WORKFORCE: Expanding the family physician workforce to meet patient and community needs
– PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Providing education through a variety of delivery mechanisms
– PUBLIC AWARENESS: Improving public awareness of the roles and position of family physicians