Mark your calendar for April 23-24! The Mississippi Academy of Family Physicians Foundation Spring Fling will be held at the Hilton Hotel in Jackson on April 23-24, 2021. The event kicks off with a Friday night Crawfish Boil on the reservoir. Saturday from 8 am to 3 pm, students and residents will meet at the Hilton Hotel for specialized sessions.
Spring Fling is lots of fun! You can expect:
- speakers and panel discussions on student- and resident-oriented topics like managing your money, contract negotiation, alternative practice models and more
- procedural workshops like splinting/casting, neck immobilization, manipulation techniques, suturing, contraceptive injections and more
- exhibit hall with booths for residency programs, clinics, hospitals and more
- t-shirt and prize giveaways
- resident and student elections
The event is free for family medicine residents and medical students, and it’s held in connection with MAFP’s Spring Conference for practicing physicians.
Agenda – Coming Soon
Registration – Coming Soon
Photos from 2019 Spring Fling Want to be a MAFP Resident/Student Board Member? - Application for 2021 (deadline March 20, 2021) Application for Academy Ambassador Attend MAFP Meeting in Destin July 17-21, 2021 Application for 2021