Report Your CME
The AAFP offers 5 convenient ways to report your CME:
- Report your CME online. You will need your AAFP username and password to access the secure site.
- Fax your completed CME reporting form or certificate of participation to (913) 906-6075.
- Call the AAFP Contact Center at (800) 274-2237 (8:00 am–5:30 pm CT).
- Mail your completed form to the Contact Center, 11400 Tomahawk Creek Parkway, Leawood, KS 66211-2672.
- Complete the post-test or quiz from AAFP-produced self-study programs, such as American Family Physician, Family Practice Management, FP Essentials, FP Audio, and CME Bulletin. CME credit is added to your transcript on the date the post-test or quiz is completed.
- (To ensure the accuracy of your CME record, please make sure handwritten information is complete and legible.)
Please find detailed information about CME and reporting on our CME Resources page.